X18 – Scaling Ambitious Endeavours
For the fifth time, Intersection conference brings together thinkers, doers and leaders in Enterprise Design. This year we will meet at the Theater Royal in Prague. Our theme is Scaling Ambitious Endeavours, and we will exchange on current thinking, practical approaches, real-life cases and useful tools.
6 years after publishing our book Intersection introducing the Enterprise Design Framework and idea, we are witnessing the emergence of a global and diverse community of practitioners. We are Enterprise and Business Architects, Service and Experience Designers, Brand and Culture Strategists, Systems and Design Thinkers, Transformation Consultants and Business Analysts. To be successful, we need to design the enterprises that shape our societies and economies, and spark innovation and transformation at scale.
After Paris 2014, Berlin 2015, Copenhagen 2016 and Barcelona 2017 we will shape our shared body of knowledge over the course of two days with an impressive lineup of inspiring talks and intense master classes. Join us as participant, contributor or sponsor!
Who will benefit from attending INTERSECTION18?
- Executives and Strategists interested in applying strategic design in their organizations to deliver competitive advantage and increase value.
- Designers and Design Managers looking to employ the most effective practices in Design Management across Service Design, Industrial Design, Experience Design, Enterprise Architecture, Information Architecture and Interaction Design.
- Enterprise Rebels and Digital Leaders looking to leverage digital touchpoints to shape a better experience across their user and customer journeys.
- Business and Enterprise Architects working on design challenges that require expanding scope beyond specific disciplines to the Enterprise
- Brand and Customer Experience Managers tasked with managing the brand expression, experience and assets across the enterprise.
- Consultants looking to leading edge Design Management and Strategic Enterprise Design approaches to drive value and innovation.
- Entrepreneurs faced with the challenge of creating their enterprise and developing a structure that makes their ideas tangible.
Organizing team: Enterprise Design Associates and friends
Benjamin Falke, Milan Guenther, Dennis Middeke, Nik Page